Enable error reporting
When submitting a bug, make sure you change error reporting to maximum!
In Joomla backend goto:
Site | Global Configuration | Server | Error Reporting : Maximum
Submitting a bug
When submitting a bug, keep in mind, developers are your best friend, you want a bug fixed….right? SO please be gentle……THX
- Enable error reporting, described above.
- Check the bugtracker if this bug isnt reported yet.
- Always add steps to reproduce
- Always add screenshots
- Always try to explain the bug, so even your mother/grandmother will understand it
- NO language specific bugs please (e.g. only wrong english translations)
- Feature request are just suggestions and there is NO garanty it will be implemented, even not in future versions
- Do not assign a ticket to a developer. (Only if this developer asked you)
- If you are not sure its a bug, please discuss it on the forum first!